Greetings Sprague Families
Salem Keizer School District and Sprague High School are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Participation Requirements for all OSAA and Salem-Keizer Public Schools Athletic & Activity Programs
- Student must be enrolled in 3 of 4 classes ( and 4 are highly recommended) during the season they wish to participate.
- Passing minimum of 5 out of 8 classes from the second semester of the 2019-20 school year and pass 3 out of 4 classes during the previous transcripted quarter.
- Student has credits and is on-track to graduate.
- Student Athlete has a current physical on file that will not expire during athletic season.
- Student is covered by medical insurance.
- All fees and fines must be paid in advance of tryouts.
- Student must live within the Sprague High School boundary or have applied and been approved for an in-district or intra-district transfer. All transfer student will need to complete required OSAA paperwork before participation.
- Students being homeschooled or attending a charter or private school must register with Sprague and fill out additional OSAA paperwork before participating in practices or tryouts.
- Created By Jay Conley -- 2/1/2019
- Updated By Phil Rodin -- 8/19/2020