Greetings Sprague Families
Salem Keizer School District and Sprague High School are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Participation Requirements for all OSAA and Salem-Keizer Public Schools Athletic & Activity Programs
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes at Sprague for the 2021-22 school year, passed 3 out of 4 classes from quarter 4 during the 2020-21 school year. Being enrolled in a full schedule is fully encouraged for this upcoming year.
- Student has necessary credits to graduate.
- Student Athlete has a current physical on file that will not expire during athletic season.
- Student is covered by medical insurance.
- All fees and fines must be paid in advance of tryouts.
- Student must live within the Sprague High School boundary or have applied and been approved for an in-district or intra-district transfer. All transfer student will need to complete required OSAA paperwork before participation.
- Students being homeschooled or attending a charter or private school must register with Sprague and fill out additional OSAA paperwork before participating in practices or tryouts.
- Please review the COVID information in our Family ID registration.
- Created By Jay Conley -- 2/1/2019
- Updated By Phil Rodin -- 7/28/2021