Information Needed To Register
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Student ID, family health insurance information and current doctor, previous schools attendance and dates, student athlete medications taken or needed, and previous concussion (if any) information.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log-In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment Options and Alternate Payment Method (check or cash to the bookkeeper OR online payment through Salem Keizer School District)
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Once this process has been completed and payment has been confirmed, athletes will need to stop by the athletic office to obtain a “Yellow Participation Card” and give it to their coach. This will clear them to participate in athletics for the season.
Please contact the Athletics Director or the Athletics Secretary with any questions or concerns. The online registration process will be open and available starting a few weeks before the official start of the season and will remain open for 1 week after the official start of the season.
OSAA Official Start Dates 2021-22
- Fall Sports - Aug 16th
- Winter Sports - Nov 15th
- Spring Sports - Feb 28th
- Created By Jay Conley -- 2/1/2019
- Edited By Jordan Millett -- 11/12/2019